Sunday, December 31, 2017

Japanese Verbs / Doushi / Kata Kerja

Assalamualaikum and Ohayou Gozaimasu ...


Japanese Adverbs can be divided into 3 groups :
====> group 1 , group 2 and group 3  ( Japanese Beginner ).

  • I'll explain how we can know the different from each groups. I always teaching my student how important to know the different about each groups. 
  • Firstly, introduce them with group 3 first and follow by introduce group 2 and lastly  introduce with group 1.
  • I'll show why I'm teaching  from group 3 first . Good Luck Minna ... 


Group 3 /Verbs  / Doushi / どうし

Just only 2 words to remember. 
Group 3
Kimasu / きます
Come
Shimasu / します
Do it








Group 2 /Verbs  / Doushi / どうし
  • The words  before 'masu'/’ます’ have え/ e sound. Example tabe/masu ・たます, ne/masu・ます etc. So all the words before 'masu'/’ます’ that have え/e sound (hiragana hyou ) are in group 2 .

re

me
he
ne
te
se
ke
e
  • And 7 special words to memorise.  My old school students and I have created this formula during Japanese class. Remember this One word ===> AMOKKID. 


  • A    - Abimasu
  • M   - Mimasu
  • O   - Okimasu
  • K   - Karimasu
  • - Kimasu ( Wear)
  • I    - Imasu
  • D  - Dekimasu



Group 1 /Verbs  / Doushi / どうし
Finally if you can memories all the words in the group 3 and group 2. Now you will  know verbs in group 1.

  • All the words that are not include in  group 3 and group 2 are  group 1.
  • Yes ... that all ... All the words that not include with the rule of group 3 and group 2 are in group 1 ... 

Sensei hope MY BLOG will help you about basic Japanese Language . 



Wassalam & また 

No comments:

Post a Comment