Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I'm Back / Tadaima modorimashita

Assalamualaikum and Ohayou Gozaimasu ...

Alhamdullilah. Bismillah. 

How good to be back... It's more than 3-4 years i just missing ... hehehe ... I'm back now and trying to more active in here ... To reader out there ( do we have ) hehehe  who happen just landing in  here . Welcome to my board that i called Kembara Ilmu Zanaa Sensei.  Who i am ? Hehehe I just plain and bore and crazy Nihongo Sensei ... My blog's not only about Japanese but also about anything that i like to do or dont like or anything ... Just one more thing ... If you find how bad my english grammer are ... Pardon me ... I'm just a human who keep trying to learn or to do something that i'm not good ... Feel free to write comment down here and please, do correct my english ... Bye for know ... 

Japanese word for today - Oyasuminasai ( Have a good night rest / Have a good night sleep )


 Wassalam & また 

No comments:

Post a Comment